IAMConcepts Security Solutions Inc. is a leading company in Cybersecurity, specifically Enterprise Identity & Access Management (IAM). We are the preferred North American Identity and Access Management Service provider with over 100+ customers, leveraging the top tier strategic partners and vendors.
We are now hiring a Managed Services Technical Team Lead to join the IAMConcepts team and grow with us, the corporation will provide extensive training on both technology and consulting soft skills to qualified candidates. If you are excited to be part of a winning team, IAMConcepts Security Solutions Inc. is a perfect place to get ahead. We also offer flexible work locations (on-site/off-site) for better efficiency.
- ✓ Provide escalated IT support to all Managed Services internal staff
- ✓ Implement methodologies to improve first call resolution and escalation policies and procedures
- ✓ Manage customer perceptions and build strong internal relationships
- ✓ Monitor, track, benchmark and analyze trends in Service Desk requests and user-satisfaction
- ✓ Provide frequent reporting involving tickets, projects, and escalations to management
- ✓ Document solutions, identify problem areas, devise, and deliver solutions to enhance the quality of service and to prevent future/repeat problems
- ✓ Develop processes around maintaining and improving internal IT service and promote compliance
- ✓ Develop and update shared IAMConcepts knowledge base/instructions for IT team
- ✓ Compile, maintain, and keep up-to-date documentation on all areas of responsibility, including asset database
- ✓ Promote a customer service mindset among the team
- ✓ Provide expert project leadership and guidance to team as SME
- ✓ Oversee the activities and performance of direct reports: Provide direction, coaching and mentorship to the team
- ✓ Engage in the development of the team by coaching, providing feedback, identifying areas of growth and training opportunities
- ✓ Collaborate and support employees during the performance management process, meeting KPAs and career development planning
- ✓ 5+ years work experience in an IT support capacity
- ✓ 3-5 years of IT Leadership experience
- ✓ Proven experience developing or managing teams
- ✓ Must be empathetic to customer’s needs and possess exceptional service side manner
- ✓ SLA knowledge and experience
- ✓ Success with coaching and development of employees
- ✓ Strong interpersonal relationship building skills
- ✓ Strong project management skills: able to identify needs, develop effective solutions and manage projects through to completion
- ✓ Strong analytical skills with the ability to problem-solve and make well-judged decisions
- ✓ A strong team-player with the ability to engage with all levels of the organization
- ✓ Must have current/previous employer reference
- ✓ Any IAM solution experience is preferred, IBM ISIM/ITIM/ITAM/ISAM/TDS/ITDI, CyberArk, Thycotic, SailPoint IIQ, etc.
- ✓ To become part of our security team, you must be able to obtain a clear criminal background check and or level II security clearance
Our strength lies in the value of our team of IAM professionals. If you are interested in a full-time career with a competitive salary and benefits package and have a clear security background, please send your resume to email@example.com.