Engaging an IAM Managed service team for seamless integration of complex IAM solutions allows the corporation to mitigate the risk, optimize the cost and allows the Security Administration team to focus on “True Security Admin Activities”. IAM Managed Service offering provides specialized maintenance and extended levels of support, while enabling users access to their data and applications allowing for a more productive IAM Infrastructure.
IAM solutions are complex and require specific skill set to provide on-going support.
CLIENTS TRYING TO MANAGE IAM SOLUTIONS IN HOUSE HAVE ENCOUNTERED THE FOLLOWING CHALLENGES
- Lack of skills: The individual or team assigned to manage the solution is not able to manage and fix issues even after undergoing training. This often results in lengthy troubleshooting and production down time, which can cause severe business impact.
- Solution stability: Many clients end up managing the solution in “reactive” mode instead of “proactive”. This means there is no regular maintenance performed on the solution which, often causes unexpected downtime.
- Resource: IAM skills are in high demand on the job market, many organizations face the reality that it is hard to retain their resources after investing heavily on training.
- Cost: The cost to manage and troubleshoot solutions in house is high considering the cost of hiring and training staff, internal charges to manage and troubleshoot the solution often incur penalties due to production downtime, etc.
- Loss of business support: With an unstable solution and frequent downtime, business sponsors often lose their confidence in the solution, resulting in ending of the sponsorship support.
IAMConcepts understands the challenges faced by our clients, this is why we have developed a flexible, customizable, and cost effective managed service offering to serve our clients better and meet all their needs.
Our Managed Service Offering
As each client’s manage service requirement is unique, IAMConcepts provides agile service offering that can be tailored to suit your organization’s needs. Our managed service offering includes:
- L1/L2/L3 support based on 8×5 or 24×7 coverage
- Vendor Software support for remediation of software defects
- Incident management & Problem management with pre-defined SLA/SLO
- IAM solution maintenance with scheduled solution updates and upgrades. High priority ad-hoc security vulnerability patches
- Internal and external audit/compliance activities support
- Periodic performance tuning of IAM solution
- IAM solution log archive and rotation
- Monitoring mechanism setup for the IAM solution
For more information on our IAM Managed Services, speak to our team today.