IAMConcepts Security Solutions Inc. is a leading company in Cybersecurity, specifically Enterprise Identity & Access Management (IAM). We are the preferred North American Identity and Access Management Service provider with over 100+ customers, leveraging the top tier strategic partners and vendors.
We are now hiring IAM CyberArk Security Specialists specializing in CyberArk to join the Professional Services consulting team to engage in IAM solution implementation projects.
As an IAM CyberArk Security Specialist at IAMConcepts you will:
- Be provided extensive training on both technology and consulting soft skills to support our customers
- Get experience working with the latest IAM and PAM technologies
- Work with the team to understand clients IAM/PAM challenges, defining requirements and/or perform hands-on technology support and configurations
- Work with mentors to gain more knowledge of security and IAM solutions
- Participate in PAM solution implementation projects, activities include, installation, configuration, integration, customization, development and testing, etc.
- Architecting a secure and reliable deployment
- CyberArk PAM Solution Design
- Integration of wide range of technologies
- Assist in creating documented procedure to provide excellent end user and customer experience
- A background in Information security systems
- Minimum 1+ years of experience in CyberArk administration, including EPV, PSM, PVWA, CPM, PTA, and AAM (Enterprise Password Vault, Privilege Session Manager, Central Policy Manager, Privileged Threat Analytics, Discovery and Audit Application Access Manager)
- At least one certification in a related field, with strong preference for CyberArk certifications such as Defender, Sentry, CyberArk certified delivery engineer
- Experience with analyzing and managing resolution of CyberArk issues including password management, session management, routing/firewall, account lockout, etc.
- 2+ years in hands on Windows Server Administration experience
- Hands on IIS administration experience
- Hands on Active Directory and LDAP queries experience
- Functional understanding of TCP/IP networks and Firewalls
- Functional understanding of following protocols: TCP, UDP, DNS, NetBIOS, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, SNMP, SSH, SSL
- Functional understanding of database concepts
- Prior experience as technical lead for enterprise software deployments
- Windows GPO management experience
- Basic UNIX system administration
- Basic database administration
- Basic scripting experience
- Experience with the following technologies/products: Identity Management, SIEM, Authentication and SSO, System Monitoring and Alerting,
- Ticketing Systems, MSCS and Web Load Balancing solutions
To become part of our security team, you must be able to obtain a clear criminal background check and or level II security clearance.
Our strength lies in the value of our team of IAM professionals. If you are interested in a full-time career with a competitive salary and benefits package and have a clear security background, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fill out the form and attached your cover letter and resume to apply for this position.
"*" indicates required fields