IAMConcepts Security Solutions Inc. is a leading company in Cyber Security, specifically Enterprise Identity & Access Management (IAM) and Privileged Access Management (PAM). We are the preferred North American Identity and Access Management Service provider with over 100+ customers, leveraging the top tier strategic partners and vendors.
We are now hiring IAM SailPoint Consultant to join the professional services consultant team to perform hands-on support and guidance for our customers IAM solutions.
As an IAM SailPoint Consultant at IAMConcepts you will:
- Be provided extensive training on both technology and consulting soft skills to support our customers.
- Get experience working with the latest IAM and PAM technologies
- Work with mentors to gain more knowledge of security and IAM solutions.
- Work with the team to understand clients IAM challenges, defining requirements and/or perform hands-on technology support and configurations.
- Primary Subject Matter Expert for SailPoint within the organization
- Provide leadership, technical guidance, development, and oversight to IAMConcepts SailPoint resources
- Requirements gathering, Architecture, Design, deployment, and integration of IAM SailPoint product in client environments
- Communicate to clients on aspects of both the product and the implementation at the technical and/or functional level
- Escalation point of contact for other SailPoint resources to assist in Architecture, Design, integration, and deployment of IAM SailPoint product in a client environment
- Document and develop standard best practices for IAM solution
- Document and develop standardized training plan for IAM Specialists
- 3+ years of experience with SailPoint
- 5+ years of professional work experience as part of an enterprise company or systems integrator.
- Experience in gathering IAM business requirements and developing the technical design document
- Working knowledge of directories including Active Directory, Azure AD (cloud), HR systems, ITSM solutions, PAM solutions
- Experience with the following web technologies: RestAPI, SPML/SOAP, Web and Application Servers, HTML
- Experience setting up and installing software on both Windows and Unix
- Experience with Databases (Oracle, Sybase, MSSQL, MySQL)
- Experience with Directories (LDAP, AD)
- Experience with enterprise systems (SAP, PeopleSoft), preferred
- Familiarity with identity management provisioning systems (Sun, Oracle, IBM, Novell)
- Excellent communication skills and extensive experience working with clients and partners.
Nice to Haves
- Experience with IAM and PAM Solutions (CyberArk, Thycotic, Centrify, Beyond Trust, SailPoint, Saviynt,
- IBM Identity Server ISIM/ISAM, Okta, Azure SSO, Duo)
- General knowledge of ticketing management and software
- Understanding of Authentication methods and account management
- Development skills and experience (Java/J2EE, Java scripts, shell scripts, REST, WebService, etc.)
- Current/previous employer/school reference
- Self time management
- Strong English and/or French Proficiency (French is not required, but preferred)
- Good documentation skills
- Flexibility to travel, if needed
To become part of our security team, you must be able to obtain a clear criminal background check and or level II security clearance.
Our strength lies in the value of our team of IAM professionals. If you are interested in a full-time career with a competitive salary and benefits package and have a clear security background, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Fill out the form and attached your cover letter and resume to apply for this position.
"*" indicates required fields