IAMConcepts Security Solutions Inc. is a leading company in Cybersecurity, specifically Enterprise Identity & Access Management (IAM) and Privileged Access Management (PAM). We are the preferred North American Identity and Access Management Service provider with over 100+ customers, leveraging the top tier strategic partners and vendors.
IAMConcepts is in search of a strong IT Architect to join our team.
As an IT Architect, you will be part of an agile team responsible for pre-sales activities, documentation, and implementations. Expectations include learning and acquiring knowledge of new IAM solutions and working collaboratively with the sales team in a fast-paced work environment by identifying, estimating, and completing tasks as well as anticipating risks, issues, blockers, and mitigating strategies.
- Lead pre-sales activities / sessions with customer together with Sales team
- Provide inputs / deliverables to Sales team, e.g., high level solution, service scope, effort, etc.
- Learn and acquire knowledge of new IAM solutions
- Participate in large scale Enterprise IAM solution design and implementations
- Documentations of requirements & design
- Assist with RFP/RFI responses
- All candidates will be trained with both technical and consulting skills, the basic qualifications required are:
- Experience with any of the following areas:
- Security design architecting
- Application design architecting
- Infrastructure / network design architecting database design architecting
Nice to have’s
- Development background
- Solution Integration background
- 5+ years experience working as IT Architect
- Bachelor of Computer Science
- General I/T knowledge (OS, Network, Security)
- Self time management
- Excellent communication skills
- Legal working status in Canada
- Deep understanding of IT security principles
- Strong analytical, problem solving and debugging skills.
- Solid understanding and practical experience of agile software development and continuous integration processes.
To become part of our security team, you must be able to obtain a clear criminal background check and or level II security clearance.
Our strength lies in the value of our team of IAM professionals. If you are interested in a full-time career with a competitive salary and benefits package and have a clear security background, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fill out the form and attached your cover letter and resume to apply for this position.
"*" indicates required fields