IAMConcepts Security Solutions Inc. is a leading company in Cybersecurity, specifically Enterprise Identity & Access Management (IAM) and Privileged Access Management (PAM). We are the preferred North American Identity and Access Management Service provider with over 100+ customers, leveraging the top tier strategic partners and vendors.
We are now hiring IT Cybersecurity Specialists to join the managed services consultant team to perform hands-on support and guidance for our customers IAM and PAM solutions.
As an IT Cybersecurity Specialist at IAMConcepts you will:
- Be provided extensive training on both technology and consulting soft skills to support our customers
- Get experience working with the latest IAM and PAM technologies
- Work with mentors to gain more knowledge of security and IAM solutions
- Working with the team to understand clients IAM/PAM challenges, defining requirements and/or perform hands-on technology support and configurations
- Participate in IAM solution implementation projects, activities include, installation, configuration, integration, customization, development, and testing, etc.
- Participate in managed security services team to manage and maintain client IAM solutions
- Assist in creating documented procedure to provide excellent end user and customer experience
- Resolve incidents related to IAM and PAM Services
- Assign security incidents that cannot be directly resolved to the responsible team with the appropriate access and authority
- General IT troubleshooting and implementation experience (Windows Server, Active Directory, GPO, DNS, Network, Security)
- Foundational knowledge of applications, systems, networks, innovation, design activities, best practices
- Strong communication skills and creativity in problem solving
- Willingness to learn
- Good analytical and conceptual thinking (e.g. think “out-of-the-box”) skills
- Experience in one or more of the following:
- Python or other scripting languages
- Data Protection
- Threat Protection
- Identity and Access Management
- Key Management and Encryption
- Security Development
- Analytics and Logging
- Product Management
- Operational Support
Nice to have’s
- Experience with IAM and PAM Solutions (CyberArk, Thycotic, Centrify, Beyond Trust, SailPoint, Saviynt, IBM Identity Server ISIM/ISAM, Okta, Azure SSO, Duo)
- General knowledge of ticketing management and software
- Understanding of Authentication methods and account management
- Development skills and experience (Java/J2EE, Java scripts, shell scripts, REST, WebService, etc.)
- Current/previous employer/school reference
- Self time management
- Strong English and/or French Proficiency (French is not required, but preferred)
- Good documentation skills
- Flexibility to travel, if needed
To become part of our security team, you must be able to obtain a clear criminal background check and or level II security clearance.
Our strength lies in the value of our team of IAM professionals. If you are interested in a full-time career with a competitive salary and benefits package and have a clear security background, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Fill out the form and attached your cover letter and resume to apply for this position.
"*" indicates required fields