IAMConcepts Security Solutions Inc. is a leading company in Cyber Security, specifically Enterprise Identity & Access Management (IAM) and Privileged Access Management (PAM). We are the preferred North American Identity and Access Management Service provider with over 100+ customers, leveraging the top tier strategic partners and vendors.
IAMConcepts is in search of an experienced Project Manager to join our team.
The Project Manager’s role is to lead projects from project initiation to conclusion to achieve desired results and ensure project success including delivering projects on time, within budget, within quality standards and to the satisfaction of the project sponsor. Core skills include project management, leadership, experience supporting technology initiatives, as well as communication with the project team, project sponsor, and the end users.
- Execute projects utilizing established standard project management methodology including planning, scheduling, monitoring, and managing projects through the entire project lifecycle
- Manage multiple Cyber Security clients/projects, including both implementation services and support managed services.
- Managing all project resources, including subcontractors.
- Establishing an effective communication plan with the project team and the Client. They provide day-to-day direction to the project team and regular project status to the Client.
- Identify and resolve clients/project issues.
- Build and maintain client relationships.
- Develop and implement an effective project communications plan, including planning, monitoring, and adapting to address any communications needs throughout the project.
- Liaise with all stakeholders, clients, and internal / external teams.
- Maintain a high performing team environment for the project which includes conducting regular project team meetings, providing recognition (team and individual), providing corrective feedback specific to project tasks, ensuring high levels of enthusiasm for, and commitment to, the project
- PMP certification, preferred, with 5+ years client focused IT project management experience.
- Experience with PM methodologies including Agile certification an asset.
- Deep understanding and experience in IT consulting.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills including presentation skills.
- Strong evidence of time management skills required, including ability to prioritize multiple tasks to align with deadlines.
- Excellent organizing, planning and risk management skills
- Fluent in English (and French preferred)
- Proactively identify anything that will take projects off schedule and find solutions to correct the problem.
- Monitor milestones, and ensure they’re completed according to timelines and budgets.
- Execute a project plan that is personalized for your team’s preferred mix of budget, time, and risk.
To become part of our security team, you must be able to obtain a clear criminal background check and or level II security clearance.
Our strength lies in the value of our team of IAM professionals. If you are interested in a full-time career with a competitive salary and benefits package and have a clear security background, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Fill out the form and attached your cover letter and resume to apply for this position.
"*" indicates required fields